If you like a piece, feel free to leave the writer a comment. Show your support by becoming a Follower of this blog and/or the contributors' personal blogs.



Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hero

I will fight – to win, to protect, to gain power
In any situation, I refuse to cower
With armor protection and sword in my hand
I continue being a hero by scouring the land
Despite differentiating sizes, over all, I tower

I slice through flesh and bone, hurrying to the gray enemy tower
The smell of blood, always on me despite the showers
Beautiful Princess, I am coming, to save you and
I will fight!

Monsters and mini-bosses fall to my sword, leaving powder
Swordfighting is an alluring dance that never sours
The defeat of the boss is my goal I shall deal firsthand
Yet at the end, all will restart like a grand
plan. Repeating and changing within many hours.
I will fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here